Sunday, February 3, 2008

အၾကံျပဳေပးစာ

Dear Sayar Ko Lun Swe,

I was thinking why are the protesters so quiet again, I mean international protesters. We shouldn't be quiet that long and just writing on blogs, I think we need to keep make noise if we don't agree something recently like the SPDC kick out the UN guy, I think we shouldn't stay quiet, I think we should shout out loud that we don't agree it, not only on it, we watch their visible steps and keep shouting whenever they act wrong again no metter what, they are just pretending like they don't care, I'm sure they care especially now.

I don't know very much, but the monks in PKU and kids from Sittwe (I'm sure they are pushed by some parents), did excellent. We don't have to rise up from the same place and everyday, but one city after another, I mean we can still do like ‘mon lone yae paw’, here and there, just to keep them restless, just like monks in pku, we still need to do. And I think they won't shoot that fast. But we have to keep them tired, and let them aware of that people can rise up from every corner, informally and won't be resting and back off.

Like the others says, we have to oppose in every single way that we can effort, disturbing in everything, including like nails under their cars, rubbish or rubber snakes in their drawers, byauk ouu under their tables.

Just don't let them rest, keep them tired and sick, make them depress. I don't think they can effort to watch for every corner, I doubt it, but how would we organize?? I don't know, if someone can instruct me to teach people, the ways. I'll do that. And if we can keep people NOT to work, even though they go work, that'll cost them a lot too. But, how? We need the good ideas to make people to corporate. Even loud Buayk will keep them tired, they will depress, if people keep annoy them from every corner.

We have to let them feel, how much we hate them, they have to pay for it. And the other thing I want to suggest the people who might get arrested,we don't have to tell them everything truth, the NA AH PHA is being cheating to us in many ways, we have to smart in dealing with them, just cheat them back like them, just to free from their bloody hands, bcz we can't waste our energy and strength in the cheater's hands, we have to go out to keep going, just like Poland people, they learn from their government, the people cheat government back, pretend like they will be the government people, make themselve "GOOD THUGS"of protesters, staying in government society, to get information, and and report back to the underground protesters, just like operators, bcz, as we know this is a long battle, we have to plan ahead alot, from now on.
Well,may be my ideas aren't good enough, we have to organize and request all ideas,soft and rough, hiding or open and discuss plan with different ways to fight back, not only one after another, with different ways from different patterns at the same time as much as we can.

Kyan mar pyae sone per sayy.
Truly,
Mya Moe Swe

No comments: